- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Princeton Environmental Institute
PEI Position: Faculty/Associated Faculty
Title(s): Assistant Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.
- Environmental - Ecology
- Global Health
- Grand Challenges
- Grand Challenges - Health
- Infectious Diseases
Office: 307 Guyot Hall
Evolutionary ecology; parasites and disease; immunopathology; causes of immunological heterogeneity.
PEI Research/Program Affiliations
- Grand Challenges Faculty
- EEB/MOL 327: Immune Systems: from Molecules to Populations
- EEB 328: Ecology and Epidemiology of Parasites and Infectious Diseases