- Feb 22, 2017, 11:00 a.m.Bloomberg Lecture Hall - Institute for Advanced Study
- Spec. Condensed Matter Seminar, Yakir Aharonov, Chapman Univ. "Novel properties of pre- and-post selected quantum systems"Feb 22, 2017, 2:00 p.m.PCTS Seminar Room
- Hamilton Colloquium: Yakir Aharonov, Chapman University; Professor Emeritus, Tel Aviv University, Israel; "Non-local phenomena in Quantum Mechanics"Feb 23, 2017, 4:00 p.m.Jadwin A10
- Feb 24, 2017, 12:00 p.m.Joseph Henry Room
- Feb 24, 2017, 1:45 p.m.Bloomberg Lecture Hall - Institute for Advanced Study
* New type of Weyl semimetal with quadratic double Weyl fermions With discussion here.
*Evidence for Unresolved Gamma-Ray Point Source in the Inner Galaxy With discussion here.
*Topological Nodal-Line Fermions in Spin-Orbit Metal PbTaSe2 With discussion here