Please check this page regularly for announcements. If you have an item you wish to post, please e-mail the information to Gayle Brodsky. The Department provides this bulletin board as a public service; publication here does not imply endorsement of these activities, events or organizations. The Department will post items at its discretion, and may edit items for length or format.
- International Internship Program Application Deadline: December 5
- Michael Klarman Book Talk/Signing, "The Framer's Coup": December 6
- Women in Congress Panel Discussion: December 6
- Summer Opportunities with Princeton in Asia
- McGraw Center R Tutoring Workshops
- Princeton Internships in Civic Service
- Keller Center Startup Internship Opportunity
- PIIRS Undergraduate Fellowship
International Internship Program Application Deadline: December 5
The IIP Application instructions and additional information can be found here: http://www.princeton.edu/oip/iip/forms/iipapplication/IIP-Internships-Application-Instructions.pdf.
Michael Klarman Book Talk/Signing, "The Framer's Coup": December 6
For more information, click here: http://lapa.princeton.edu/content/framers-coup-making-united-states-constitution.
Women in Congress Panel Discussion: December 6
For more information, click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1192860260761271.
Summer Opportunities with Princeton in Asia
McGraw Center R Tutoring Workshops
For more information, click on the flyer below.
Princeton Internships in Civic Service
November is Internship month! That’s right. It’s time to start thinking about what you will be doing next summer. Explore the surprisingly varied and diverse offerings through PICS (Princeton Internships in Civic Service) this year. Internships pay a weekly stipend of $450 per week.
The PICS application is now live. But before you fill it out, you will want to investigate the 160+ possibilities using our interactive database.
The PICS Application is Due
If you would like to read previous interns’ evaluations, learn more about particular opportunities, and/or speak with Lejorne Leys about which organization(s) may be right for you, we encourage you to make a PICS advising appointment in Handshake or RSVP for one of our upcoming information session.
Office Hours: (11/21: 9am-1pm, 11/29: 1pm-3pm, 12/2: 12pm-5pm)
Info Sessions: (11/28: at 8:30pm, 12/1 at 12pm)
How to Apply
1. Complete your 2017 PICS Student Application by clicking here: https://fs2.formsite.com/PUCareerService/form2/index.html
2. Apply to Handshake posting by clicking the APPLY NOW button and uploading a copy of your resume.
Keller Center Startup Internship Opportunity
For more information, click here: http://kellercenter.princeton.edu/explore/internships/princeton-startup-immersion/overview.
PIIRS Undergraduate Fellowship
For more information, click here: http://piirs.princeton.edu/research-funding/undergraduate-research.