Mac Users - Equitrac Client Install
Download the installer for the Equitrac Client from ARC-PROMETHEUS.
(Instruction for connecting to a network resource)
You will need a file expander, such as StuffIt, installed on your Mac in order to continue with the installation. You also need to have administrative privileges on the computer.
- Once the file has downloaded, expand it if it does not do so automatically. Double-click the expanded file – Equitrac Express Mac OS 10 – to begin the installation process, and enter your administrative credentials to authenticate when prompted.
- First, you will install the “EE Client,” which should be displayed in the popup menu at the upper left corner of the application window. You are installing to the default location, so click the “Install” button to continue.
- Click the “Continue” button when prompted to close all other applications.
- Once the installation is complete, follow the prompt to restart your computer.
- After your computer restarts, again double-click the Equitrac Express Mac OS 10 icon to launch the installer, then enter your administrator password to authenticate.
- When the application window appears, click on the pop-up menu in the upper left corner and select “EE Printing Admin.”
- For the Install Location, click the pop-up menu and choose “Select Folder…”
- Select your Applications folder, either in the shortcuts on the left or in the main selection window, then click the “Choose” button. Your choice will be acknowledged as the Install Location.
- Press the “Install” button to continue.
- Again, click the “Continue” button when prompted to close all other applications.
- Once installation is complete, quit the installer.