March 10, 2004: Memorials


Bob died Dec. 30, 2002, at his home in Ladue, Mo. He was 99.

Born in St. Louis, he prepared at Lawrenceville and while at Princeton participated in football, crew, Triangle Club, and Cottage Club. He left Princeton in 1924 and joined the St. Louis brokerage firm of Smith, Moore & Co., where he became a limited partner. After advising the Reconstruction Finance Corp. during its liquidation, Bob joined Mercantile Trust Co., later becoming a board member and vice chairman. Still later, he started two businesses: Cashex Inc., specializing in automatic check-authorization cards, and National Cache Card, a developer of smart cards for universities.

He entered the Navy in 1942, serving as lieutenant commander and navigator aboard the aircraft carrier USS White Plains in WWII, and was decorated for heroism in the Battle of the Philippine Sea. Until his death, he was a managing partner of Common Bond Associates of St. Louis, a research and development partnership. He was a longtime trustee of Washington U. in St. Louis, cofounded by his great-uncle, Robert S. Brookings, who also founded the Brookings Institution.

Survivors include his wife, Nancy, two daughters, and a grandson.

The Class of 1926



Ted died Apr. 24, 2003, in Chicago, the city where he was born into a family of numerous physicians.

He came to Princeton from Lake Forest Academy, majored in biology, and earned a Phi Beta Kappa key in his junior year. He was a Golden Gloves boxing champion as an undergraduate and at Harvard Medical School. He subsequently interned in pathology, did a residency in orthopedics in Germany, and pursued a career as a surgeon, serving as such in the Army during WWII. Certified by the American Board of Surgery and as a fellow in the American College of Surgeons, he practiced actively until age 80, and occasionally thereafter. He retired as emeritus professor of surgery at Rush Medical College, and attending surgeon and past chairman of the Dept. of Surgery at Swedish Covenant Hospital, both in Chicago.

At the time of our 60th reunion in 1987 he wrote, “Have managed to keep weight within five pounds of level in college,” and he was thinking of taking a German course before returning to the location of his German residency.

Ted is survived by his wife, Phyllis, whom he married in 1948; sons O. Theodore III and Bradford; a daughter, Marilee; and a granddaughter, Alana. The class extends condolences to Ted’s family.

The Class of 1927



The class lost one of its most devoted members when Wally died Dec. 21, 2003. He was 95. Serving as class secretary almost until his death, Wally had also served as class president.

He graduated from Westfield [N.J.] HS, where he was on the publication board, and the track and debate teams. At Princeton he was on the scrub football and track teams, and served as treasurer of Cloister. He roomed with Gordon Gavan his junior and senior years. During WWII, Wally joined the Army and completed 20 years in the Reserve, retiring as a colonel. After the war he joined the fundraising firm of Mart and Lundy, which raised money for churches and organizations nationwide.

He retired to his home on Cape Cod in 1973. There he was widely known for his myriad community activities, including two terms as selectman, and a stint as town moderator. According to Orleans Town Clerk Lillian Lamperti, “When he sunk his teeth into something, he stuck with it.”

Wally attended every reunion save one. His extensive service to the University was recognized in 1993, when he received the Princeton Alumni Council Award for Service.

Wally’s wife, Betty, died in 1983 after 53 years of marriage. He is survived by four daughters, Ann Ruckert, Susan H. Owens, Martha R. Williams, and Jane R. McLean; nine grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and a niece and nephew.

The Class of 1930



Gene died Aug. 22, 2003.

He prepared at Stevens Prep. At Princeton he was on the rifle team and freshman crew, and was a member of Whig-Clio and the Gateway Club. He graduated from Columbia U. College of Physicians and Surgeons and began practicing medicine in Mountain Lakes, N.J., in 1937.

Gene served in the Army during WWII as a surgeon in the Normandy area, arriving at Omaha Beach three days after the invasion. He remained in Europe, operating out of a mobile hospital, for the rest of the war. Afterward he returned to his practice in Mountain Lakes until 1968, when he moved to Vero Beach, Fla., maintaining a practice there until 1981.

After retirement Gene was a volunteer doctor with VNA Hospice. He was a member of the American College of Allergists and related organizations, and was a past president of the N.J. Allergy Society. An avid sportsman, Gene stayed active his entire life.

Gene married the former Erna Eyet, who predeceased him. He is survived by his sister, Helen Reed; three daughters, Michelle Stocker, Beth Luippold, and Elissa Allison; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and his beloved friend and companion, Mary Nowak, to all of whom the class sends its condolences.

The Class of 1932



Lew died Aug. 23, 2003, in St. Louis, his home throughout his adult life.

He had a long career in the insurance business that began right after his WWII service. He had worked on Gen. Patton’s staff as operations G-4 during the push through Europe. Lew took part in the liberation of countries along the way and in the rescue of the famous Lipizzaner stallions from Austria. He continued in the Reserve until 1962 as G-3 and artillery commander of the 102nd Infantry Division, retiring as colonel.

In 1947 Lew became active in general insurance with W.H. Markham & Co., where he was a partner until retiring in 1985. He was a vestryman of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church and was a member of St. Louis Country Club. In retirement Lew enjoyed vegetable gardening, community and political activities, and duck shooting, of which he said, “It used to be easy.”

Lew’s wife, the former Anne Fisse, pre-deceased him. Daughters Anne and Frances, six grandchildren, and five great-grandchildren survive. To all, we offer our sympathy.

The Class of 1939



After a battle with lung cancer, Don died Dec. 20, 2003.

He prepared at Irvington [N.J.] HS. At Princeton, Don majored in history, managed the band, sang in the Chapel Choir, swam, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.

He attended Harvard Law School, and graduated from Harvard Business School as a Baker Scholar in 1943. Don served as a Navy lieutenant in the South Pacific from 1943-46.

Don pursued a business career in industrial marketing and management with US Steel, Unilever, and Westvaco. He had executive responsibilities at Westvaco in NYC, including management of the fine paper division and corporate marketing.

He married Alice Lum in 1948, and they lived in Summit, N.J., for 37 years, raising their three children. He was a member of the Central Presbyterian and Ogden Memorial Presbyterian Churches, as well as the Sales Executives and Princeton Clubs of NYC.

Don was a loyal Princetonian, soliciting for and supporting AG campaigns for many years. He and Alice recently were residents of Willow Valley Manor in Lancaster, Pa. She predeceased him in Sept. 2003.

Don is survived by three children, Pamela Eisele, Bruce ’74, and Eric ’79, seven grandchildren, and a great-granddaughter. To them, the class extends its deep sympathy.

The Class of 1940



Dana died Nov. 28, 2003, of complications from leukemia.

A graduate of the Pawling School, at Princeton he majored in chemical engineering and was active in intramural hockey all four years. He roomed with Bob Blake sophomore year and with John Krone senior year.

After graduation Dana worked for E. I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co. until joining the Navy in 1943. Commissioned an ensign, he was sent to San Diego to attend Fleet Torpe-do Overhaul School. Upon completion of his training, he was assigned to the USS Prairie, where he served in the Pacific Fleet until being discharged as a lieutenant in 1946.

After his service, Dana joined Calco Chemical Division of American Cyanamid, where he held various management positions in plant and process engineering until retiring in 1984. An avid birdwatcher, with a lifetime sighting of more than 650 species, he had served as a president of the Watchung [N.J.] Nature Club.

Predeceased by his first wife, the former Margaret Apperly, Dana is survived by his wife, Christine Anderson Knowlton; his son, Stephen ’69; daughters Elizabeth W., Anne A., and Barbara W.; and four grandchildren.

The Class of 1941



Bob Kee, 81, a pioneer in development of commercial and military helicopters, died Mar. 28, 2001, at home in Stratford, Conn.

He prepared at Morristown [N.J.] HS. At Princeton, Bob earned highest honors in civil engineering and membership in Phi Beta Kappa. He was a member of Gateway Club. Upon graduation, Bob joined Sikorsky Aircraft, where he worked closely with founder-inventor Igor Sikorsky on the birth of a machine that has saved thousands of lives in military and domestic emergencies, and rescue missions.

In 1951 Bob married M. Laura Mae Baddaker. They were married 20 years and raised two children, Robert William, who died in 1976, and Mary Denise. Bob’s “first love” was going to Maine every summer to spend time with his family.

Bob’s entire career was in helicopter design and development at Sikorsky. He made major award-winning contributions to development of the rotor. After retiring in 1977 as chief of test engineering, Bob dedicated his time and many talents to his family, the First Congregational Church of Stratford, and the Rockwood [Maine] Community Church. He was dearly loved by many people in both churches.

To Bob’s family and many close friends, the class conveys its deepest condolences.

The Class of 1942



Andy died Nov. 29, 2003, in Ridgefield, Conn.

He prepared at Kiskiminetas Springs School. At Princeton he majored in architecture, and was a member of Whig-Clio and Court Club. He left college for Air Force training in meteorology, later receiving his degree from NYU. After three years serving as a first lieutenant, Andy entered Dickinson Law School. In addition to his law degree, he earned an MBA from the Wharton School and a PhD in international law from Penn.

He worked for the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission; studied in Brussels, where he wrote a textbook still in use, Political Integration by Jurisprudence, about the European Court of Justice; taught at Widener and West Chester Universities; and maintained a law practice, specializing in veterans’ law, up to the time of his death. He was a member of the West Chester American Legion Post and the Chester County Bar Assn. He argued the case to have Gen. MacArthur’s name placed on the ballot in the 1952 Republican presidential primary in Pennsylvania.

In addition to his wife, Betty, he is survived by a stepdaughter, Betsy; a stepson, Thomas; a brother, Edwin ’46; and a sister, Elizabeth. Andy participated in many Princeton events and class affairs, and he will be missed.

The Class of 1944



Al Haines died in a retreat home in Cambridge, Mass., Aug. 5, 2003, after an extended struggle with emphysema.

Al entered Princeton with the large group from Exeter, the son of Wilder Haines ’15. A member of Court Club, Al left Princeton for service as a submarine officer based in New London, Conn. The Navy sent him to Cornell, where he completed his education in 1944, but was happy to have his degree awarded by Princeton in mechanical engineering.

Thereafter Al joined Pratt & Whitney Aircraft as a design analytical engineer. After retirement from Pratt & Whitney, he volunteered to work in the state archives of Connecticut. Al traveled extensively abroad and was proud to have visited all of the US national parks. He had a strong interest in conservation and the environment.

Al never married but is survived by his sisters, Elizabeth Haines Goldwater and Benita Shaw, both of Cambridge, to whom the class expresses its sympathy.

The Class of 1945



Jack Johnston died Sept. 25, 2003.

Jack prepared at Poly Prep and joined Cannon Club at Princeton. His studies were interrupted by distinguished and courageous service in the European theater during WWII. Jack was awarded the Silver Star for rescuing two members of his platoon from a minefield. Tragically, during the course of the rescue, he lost both legs.

Returning to Princeton and then to Columbia Law School, he taught himself to walk on two artificial legs and eventually managed to walk with only a cane into his late 70s. Despite his disability, he maintained a low handicap in his favorite sport of golf.

Jack’s lifelong partnership at White & Case included leading the litigation department for many years. In this capacity, Jack was involved with corporate giants including US Steel Corp. and PepsiCo, and such interesting individual clients as Aristotle Onassis. A member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, he never lost a jury case. He ended his career as manager of White & Case’s Palm Beach office.

Jack married the former Marie Ann Kelly in 1944, and after their divorce in 1966, he married the former Suzanne Shepardson, who survives him along with daughters Nancy Elting and Jacqueline Hoffman; three sons, John William, Peter Kelly, and Philip Connelly; and seven grandchildren. The class extends its sympathy to the family.

The Class of 1945



Jim Shannon died Dec. 13, 2003.

Jim prepared at Woodberry Forest, following brother Phil ’41, now deceased, to Prince-ton. Jim joined Campus Club and received his degree on an accelerated basis in 1944. He served in the Army Specialized Training Program as a medical student, and graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1947.

Jim spent eight years completing his surgical training, including two years in Army service in Japan and Korea, where he performed combat surgery with a MASH unit and was introduced to his field of specialization, surgery on major blood vessels. Jim next entered private practice in Salem, Mass., in 1955, the same year he married the former Carolyn Damp.

Jim was an exceptional human being, returning so much to so many. He was the first specialist in cardiovascular surgery in the Salem area and was instrumental in the growth of Salem Hospital, where he served as both chief of surgery and chief of staff. He was a member of the Speckled Band Society and the Boston chapter of the Sherlock Holmes Society, in which he once distinguished himself by winning an award for composing the best Sherlock Holmes puzzle.

In addition to Carolyn, Jim is survived by his sons, James Jr. and Campbell, daughters Elizabeth Weiss ’79 and Melissa, and 13 grandchildren. The class extends sympathy to all.

The Class of 1945



Dwight died in Kansas City Oct. 25, 2003.

He prepared for Princeton at Lawrence-ville and roomed with his brother John ’45, E. E. Norris, Rufus Page, and Laddie Sanford. He majored in mechanical engineering and was a member of Cottage Club. After his sophomore year, he transferred to the U. of Kansas for one year, but left for WWII service in the Merchant Marine and the Navy.

After the war Dwight began a lifelong career in the family business, Sutherland Lumber Co. He served on a number of corporate boards, and the boards of several Kansas City-area hospitals, the Cowboy Hall of Fame, and Linda Hall Library for Scientific Research. He founded the Sutherland Institute at the U. of Kansas Medical Center, which is dedicated to correcting birth defects and disfigurement in children through advanced plastic surgery techniques. Dwight raced thoroughbred horses under the name Choctaw Racing Stables and enjoyed visiting Saratoga Racetrack.

He is survived by his wife of 57 years, the former Norma Henry; brothers Herman ’35 and John; sister Donna Pearson; sons Dwight Jr. ’74, Perry, and Todd; daughter Martha Sutherland Conrad ’77; and nine grandchildren, including Claire Sutherland ’01 and Peter Sutherland ’05. The class extends sympathy to this strong Princeton family.

The Class of 1945



Fred died Dec. 27, 2003, of pneumonia in Washington, D.C., where he had lived since retiring from a 32-year career with the CIA.

A native of Baltimore, he entered Prince-ton in 1942 after graduation from Gilman School. He played football, wrestled, and captained the varsity lacrosse team (in 1983 entering the Lacrosse Hall of Fame). Fred served in the Navy as an ensign from 1943-46, and graduated an SPIA major in 1948.

Fred’s CIA postings included DC, Indonesia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and Vietnam. Unfortunately, while in Indonesia in 1956, he contracted polio. This made him dependent on crutches, but he did not allow his handicap to inhibit his professional or social life. He often attended Reunions and other Princeton gatherings, and enjoyed poker sessions at his DC clubs.

He was divorced in 1983 from Elizabeth Patterson. A son, Carter, died as a Marine Corps lieutenant in 1983. Sons Frederick A. III and Allen, and daughter Page West Tyran, all survive. The class joins them in mourning a gallant public servant and true Tiger.

The Class of 1946



Ed Knetzger of Bryn Mawr, Pa., died Dec. 27, 2003, of pulmonary fibrosis.

Born in St. Louis, he came to Princeton in 1942 from Webster Groves HS, majored in economics, rowed varsity crew, and enthusiastically sang with the Nassoons before graduating in 1948. He served in Europe with the Army during WWII.

Ed then began a lifelong career in insurance with Prudential Insurance Co., working in Newark, Philadelphia, and Boston, with time out in 1951-52 for Army service. In 1959, he joined Johnson & Higgins insurance and became vice president in NYC, then Philadelphia branch chairman in 1978, and worldwide president from 1982-85.

With Leonette, his wife of 54 years, Ed often traveled to Bermuda, enjoyed golf and tennis, and worked for his church and charities, including Gesu School, St. Charles Borromeo Seminary, and United Way in Philadelphia. He chaired the class’s special gifts steering committee for several years.

We keenly miss “Big Ed,” and join his wife, Leonette; their sons, Ted and Hugh; daughters Louise Gallagher and Virginia Unger; and their 13 grandchildren in their sorrow.

The Class of 1946



On Christmas morning 2003, Bob Clancy died. He was riddled with cancer and ready to go. He had told an old friend recently that he had had a good life and welcomed the end to come, life’s last great adventure.

Bob had a successful business career, most notably as a general agent for the Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. in NYC. He called it “social work among the rich.” He cofounded Clancy-Paul, Inc., a microcomputer sales and service company, and had interests in real estate and the restaurant business. He was a financial planning guru.

Bob headed the American Red Cross of Central New Jersey, and long served on the boards of the Medical Center at Princeton and Eden Institute, Inc. His civic involvements were legion.

Classmates will always honor his devotion to our class. He served as reunion chairman, was class president from 1963-68, arranged midwinter dinners, and served on committees, among myriad activities.

It was as a thoughtful, caring friend that Bob was held in greatest affection. Through terrible adversity he was upbeat and considered his friends his greatest treasures. “God love you” was often heard from his lips.

Bob is survived by daughter Kerry, sons Brian and Sean, and his dear, loyal friend of many years, Chris Downey. We share in their loss of a noble, gentle man.

The Class of 1948



Len died Oct. 18, 2003, after a brief illness. He was 76.

He prepared for Princeton at New Trier HS, Winnetka, Ill. At Princeton, Len was an economics major and member of Tiger Inn.

He was in the Marine Corps from 1945-46 and served in China after Japan surrendered. After graduation, Len started work with Connecticut General Insurance Corp. (now CIGNA) and remained there 34 years. He enjoyed painting landscapes, and carving duck decoys and small Swedish horses for his grandchildren. He also created a Noah’s Ark with numerous pairs of wooden animals. To help preserve family traditions, he transcribed his mother’s handwritten diaries for his children and future generations.

Len is survived by his wife, Geraldine; four sons, Robert, James, Jonathan, and Peter; a daughter, Elisabeth Desmond; and 10 grandchildren. The class sympathizes with them on the loss of this creative, involved, and caring parent and friend.

The Class of 1949



Herm died Apr. 2, 2003; he was 75.

He came to Princeton from LaSalle Military Academy. At Princeton he majored in politics, and was a member of Student Federalists, Whig-Clio, and the Republican, French, Catholic, and Terrace clubs.

After graduation Herm joined the firm, Herman Isacs, Inc., founded by his grand-father in 1898. He succeeded his father as president of the firm and remained with it until he retired in the early 1980s.

Herm is survived by his wife, Edna; sons John H. and H. Peter; daughters Ellin Epifano and Mary Chauvirey; and four grandchildren. The class extends its sincere sympathy to them on their loss.

The Class of 1949


JACK L. STONE ’49 *53

Jack died Oct. 28, 2003, of complications from a stroke he suffered seven years ago. He was 76.

Jack served in the Navy during WWII. At Princeton he majored in electrical engineering both as an undergraduate and for his PhD. He was a member of Cloister Inn.

After graduation Jack worked at Bell Labs, IBM, and other major corporations prior to founding PACE Applied Technology of Manassas, Va. He continued to consult at PACE until his health failed. He was also a consultant and trainer for the government in the field of computer technology. For many years he wrote a humorous column for Computer World that dealt with challenges faced by first-time computer users when software was unforgiving and veiled in mystery.

Although partially paralyzed by his stroke, he remained in high spirits and participated in the P-rade at our 53rd reunion with the help of his brother, Harold ’60, who pushed him in his wheelchair.

Predeceased by his wife, Nancy, he is survived by sons Charles, Michael, and Adam, and his brother. To them, the class extends its heartfelt sympathy on their loss.

The Class of 1949



Bill Askin died Oct. 30, 2003, of complications from bone marrow disease.

Born in Pittsburgh in 1929, he came to us from Shady Side Academy, where he played football and golf, and was president of his class. At Princeton he was an economics major and active in the Glee Club, Triangle, and Colonial Club. Loyall Edge, Jim Hardie, and Keith Schnebly were his roommates.

Bill earned his MBA from Harvard Business School in 1953 and then enrolled in the Army Financial Management Program. He was a captain in the Army and served with the CIA. In 1961 he graduated from Georgetown Law School, and until retirement in 2000, practiced law and operated his own securities firm in DC. He was a member of the Congressional Country Club, the Princeton Club of NYC, and Les Ambassadeurs in London, among others.

Bill is survived by his sister, Jane Parsons-Fein, and his nephews, Brooks Tolman Kent Parsons, Nathaniel Tuck Parsons, and Nicholas Todd Parsons.

The Class of 1951



Ed died Oct. 1, 2003, in Boca Raton following a stroke.

He was born in 1928 and came to us from Lawrenceville. At Princeton he was a politics major, a member of Tiger Inn, and roomed with Stuart Neely. Following service in the Air Force, he married the former Carolyn L. Isbell in 1954 and earned his law degree from Harvard in 1957.

He became an associate of the Philadel-phia firm of Ballard, Spahr, Andrews, and Ingersoll until 1962, when he was made executive assistant to the mayor of Philadelphia. From 1963-70 he was city solicitor. He became vice president and general counsel for Philadelphia Electric in 1970, and retired as senior vice president and general counsel in 1988. He also served on the Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce, the Delaware Regional Planning Commission, and on the board of the American Foundation for Negro Affairs. He also held several corporate directorships.

He is survived by his wife; their three children, Charlotte Harris, Barbara Bauer, and Edward III; five grandchildren; and his sister, Alice, wife of Frederic A. Riehl ’51.

The Class of 1951



Paul Gottlieb died of liver cancer Nov. 1, 2003, after a short, heroic fight.

Paul was raised in Highland Park, N.J., and attended Rutgers Prep. At Princeton he majored in biology, developed his senior thesis with Dr. Noboru Sueoka, and took meals at Dial Lodge. He then entered the PhD program at Rockefeller U., becoming part of the team that solved the structure of antibodies and earned the team’s mentor, Gerald Edelman, the Nobel Prize in 1972.

At Rockefeller, Paul met his wife, Nell, and after his postdoctoral fellowship at Stanford, he worked in immunology at MIT. He then moved to the U. of Texas at Austin and its Dept. of Microbiology. Serving as department chairman and then director of the School of Biological Sciences at UT were especially satisfying to him. His leadership and people skills, together with his problem-solving acumen, enriched each academic community he joined.

Paul could and did teach himself whatever he set out to learn, be it protein chemistry or mouse genetics. He understood the enormous value of scholarship and learning. Analytical and creative, with the infinite care and patience of the consummate experimentalist, Paul also loved sports. Paul was never happier than when he was with his daughter, Erin, and his wife. The class offers its sympathy to them.

The Class of 1965



Princeton lost a most loyal son Aug. 29, 2003, when Tom Hutchinson died after a courageous battle with cancer.

Hutch entered Princeton from Philadelphia’s St. Joseph’s Prep School, and became one of our class leaders, distinguishing himself as a student, athlete, and friend. He majored in aeronautical engineering and was known for his intellect, humor, and discipline. Renowned for his prowess on the gridiron and revered by his teammates, Hutch was a stalwart on the Princeton defensive line, leading the Tigers to a share of the Ivy Championship our senior year and winning the coveted Harry McPhee Award.

After Princeton, Hutch earned an MBA from Harvard, then founded a contract packaging business. He married Janice McKeever in 1971, settled in Milford, Conn., and raised their children, Jennifer ’93, Bryan, and Katie.

At Hutch’s memorial service, the class presented Janice with a University flag that, on the day of his death, flew over Nassau Hall, the chapel, Tiger Inn, the E-Quad, Princeton Stadium, and the spot marking the 50-yard line of Palmer Stadium.

To Janice, Jennifer, Bryan, Katie, and the rest of Hutch’s family, the class extends sympathy and love, and its congratulations and warmest wishes on the arrival of Hutch’s grandson, Charles Thomas Morris.

Forever in our hearts. Farewell, Hutch.

The Class of 1970



It is with great sadness that our class reports the death of Alan McPherson on Aug. 8, 2003, in Orefield, Pa.

Alan excelled in academics, football, and concert band at Matawan [N.J.] HS. At Princeton he earned a bachelor’s in psychology and then received his MBA in finance at the U. of Hartford.

Alan lived in many places in the Northeast as he climbed the corporate ladder. Most recently, he was with Nestlé Waters as regional logistics manager for the mid-Atlantic and Midwest, as well as plant manager of the Allentown facility.

Career aside, family and friends were everything to Alan. Known as the “host with the most,” he would entertain with pranks, serve great meals, and offer the best bar in town! His Princeton buddies remember Al as a great card player and athlete, a lover of Pink Floyd, and a real sweetheart of a guy. His contagious laugh will be dearly missed.

Alan was predeceased by his parents, a brother, and a sister. He is survived by two sisters, four brothers, and his lifelong love and wife of 14 years, Amy. Our class extends deepest sympathy to all those Alan touched.

The Class of 1985

Current Issue    Online Archives    Printed Issue Archives
Advertising Info    Reader Services    Search    Contact PAW    Your Class Secretary