Summer Camp Guide 2008  

March 19, 2008: Memorials

A. Evans Kephart ’27

Keppie, the last surviving member of the Class of 1927, died of heart failure Jan. 6, 2008, a few weeks after having moved to a nursing home in Spearfish, S.D. He was 102.

Keppie was born in Ebensburg, Pa. He came to Princeton from Lawrenceville, and was active in hockey, tennis, and the Speakers Club. He also was a member of Elm Club. After earning a law degree from Harvard in 1930, he joined the firm of Montgomery & McCracken in Philadelphia and had a distinguished career as secretary to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania; as a state senator (a Republican in a predominantly Democratic district) from 1939 to 1954, during which time he sponsored city-county consolidation of Philadelphia; as a member of the state board of law examiners from 1932 to 1954; and as administrator of the state courts of Pennsylvania from 1968 until 1974. In retirement he enjoyed fishing, hunting, and playing golf and chess.

The class extends its condolences to two daughters from his marriage to Ruth Hill, two sons from his marriage to Marie Kenney, six grandchildren, and eight great-grandchildren.

The Class of 1927

farrC. Sims Farr ’42

C. Sims Farr, a prominent attorney, died of cancer Dec. 11, 2007.

Sims graduated from Kent School and attended Princeton for two years before beginning officers’ training in the Navy. In 1941 he was on convoy duty escorting supply ships from Iceland to England when the destroyer ahead of his ship was sunk by a German torpedo, the first American ship lost in World War II. Later he received a commendation for meritorious conduct during the invasion of France.

At the end of the war, Sims separated as a lieutenant commander and attended Columbia Law School. After graduation he joined the firm of White & Case, where he practiced for more than 40 years, specializing in wills and trusts.

Sims was active in the not-for-profit sector. He chaired the Commonwealth Fund and served on the board of the Wildlife Conservation Society and the board of visitors of Columbia Law School. He also was counsel to the General Theological Seminary and chancellor to the presiding Episcopal bishop.

Sims’ first wife, Mary Randolph Rue, died in 1980. He then married Muriel Tobin Byrnes, who survives him. To her, his sons, C. Sims Jr., Randolph, and John ’81; his daughter, Virginia Ramsey; four stepchildren; 11 grandchildren; and seven step-grandchildren; the class sends its sympathy.

The Class of 1942


George King died Dec. 4, 2007, of Alzheimer’s disease in Willoughby, Ohio.

George prepared at Harrisburg Academy. At Princeton he played in the band, joined Cloister Inn, and participated in the Civil Aviation Authority Pilot Training Program. He graduated with honors in economics and received an Army commission through ROTC.

Shortly after graduation, George married Jane Faunce and simultaneously transferred from the field artillery to the Army Air Corps. After receiving instruction as an airman, he was assigned to fly transport planes across the Atlantic and in the European theater. Generally he carried 100-octane gasoline up to the front lines and returned with wounded soldiers. He separated as a captain in January 1946, having earned three battle stars.

For many years after the war, George worked in the finance department of General Electric. In 1970 he quit GE. He and Jane started Sawyer Business Colleges in Cleveland. He was president, and Jane was vice president and secretary. This enterprise prospered, and George did not retire until he was 80.

To Jane; their son, John; their daughters, Suzanne King, Mary King, and Sarah Jessee; and two grandchildren; the class sends its sympathy.

The Class of 1942

John Valentine Mohn ’42

John Mohn died Dec. 18, 2007, of congestive heart failure in Dover, N.J.

John prepared at the Lawrenceville School. At Princeton he majored in history and joined Dial Lodge. He won numerals as a member of the freshman golf team.

In 1942 John was drafted into the Army and spent a year as an enlisted man in the quartermaster corps before being commissioned. He transferred to the engineers, with service first in camps in the southern United States and then in Guam. He was discharged as a captain in 1946.

After the war, John returned to New Jersey and a career in the financial-services industry. Certain constants in his life persisted: his love of animals and his excellence as a bridge player and golfer. His skills in golf were honed in a foursome that included Bob Baldwin and Bob Marquardt. John qualified for the 1956 USGA National Amateur Golf Tournament in Illinois and had played in several North-South championships in North Carolina. His nine-hole course record of 29 on the third nine at the Montclair Golf Club remains unbroken.

To his wife, Anita; his sons, John III and Christopher; his daughters, Anita Schwartz and Robin Ely; and seven grandchildren; the class sends condolences.

The Class of 1942

Harold Edgar Stanard ’42

Clancy Stanard died in Florida Nov. 28, 2007, following a severe stroke.

Clancy came to Princeton from the Berkshire School. At Princeton he majored in modern languages, joined Dial Lodge, and roomed with Tom Rutter, Jack Guthrie, and Mac Roach. After the attack on Pearl Harbor, Clancy enlisted in the Navy V-5 program and graduated as a Marine Corps pilot. In this capacity he was sent to the central Pacific, where he repeatedly attacked Japanese island installations as a pilot of F4U Corsair fighters. On one occasion his fuel line was shot out by ground fire. He was fished out of the Pacific by a passing minesweeper. By the end of the war, Clancy had been awarded 17 Air Medals and six Distinguished Flying Crosses.

At the onset of the Korean conflict he was called back into service. Again he flew combat aircraft. Some time thereafter he learned that his wife had died of bulbar poliomyelitis. He returned to civilian life and the care of two young daughters.

After his service, Clancy worked in life-insurance agency management before forming Stanard & Associates Insurance Agency in northern Virginia. His second wife, Alice, died in 2003. He later retired to Florida.

To his close friend, Gladys Hayes; his son, James; his daughters, Katherine Stanard and Sharon Nielsen; and five grandchildren; the class sends its condolences.

The Class of 1942


Bob died Nov. 22, 2007, in Brick, N.J., his home for many years. He was 85.

Born in Buffalo, N.Y., he came to us from Erie, Pa. He held a Princeton scholarship, majored in economics, played varsity football, and was manager of Charter Club. Bob left us early in 1943 to spend three years as an infantryman in Europe, winning two Bronze Stars.

After completing his Princeton degree, he earned his law degree from Harvard in 1950. He worked in the Trust Department of Chase Manhattan Bank in New York until retiring as a vice president in 1979. Bob was a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Phi Beta Kappa Society, the 94th Infantry Division Association, and the Presbyterian Church of Toms River, N.J.

He is survived by his wife, Helen; two sons, Paul and Robert Barclay Jr.; and three grandchildren, Kelsey, Laura, and Grant. Our sincere condolences go to all his family.

The Class of 1944


Bud Leo died Dec. 27, 2007, in Southbury, Conn. He was 85.

He came to us from Roosevelt High in Yonkers, N.Y., where he was president of his senior class. He majored in English and was treasurer of Tower Club. His roommates included Art Tienken and Dick Bender.

Bud left Princeton in 1943 for three years of Army service — much of it in the Pacific, where he was a first lieutenant, won a Purple Heart, Bronze Star, and multiple battle ribbons, and worked in intelligence in Japan. He returned for his bachelor’s in 1947, married Terry in 1951, and began a successful career in advertising. He worked with Young & Rubicam for 30 years, with some of them in Italy.

He and Terry lived for 35 years in Bronxville, N.Y., where he played both regular and paddle tennis, served as a village trustee and public relations director, and was a member of the Reformed Church. Fourteen years ago they moved to Southbury, where Bud enjoyed golf and the Pen and Pencil Club. Bud’s dry humor was in good style in our 40th-reunion directory and enlivened all his friends.

In addition to Terry, he is survived by his daughter, Suzanne Luckey, and two grandchildren, Chris and Scott. Our sincere condolences go to all.

The Class of 1944


Mel died May 26, 2007.

He entered Princeton from Scarsdale (N.Y.) High School, following in the footsteps of his father, F. Melville Blun 1909. He joined Tiger Inn and played freshman baseball, but left Princeton to serve as a forward observer for the 101st Field Artillery in the 26th Division under Gen. George Patton.

Upon returning, Mel joined the Connecticut Clasp Co. in Bridgeport, where he spent two decades, eventually becoming president. While living in Connecticut, he served in the Connecticut state legislature and on many boards.

Mel and his wife, the former Judith Stickler, were avid golfers, and their retirement to Tucson, Ariz., did not change their pattern of community and sports activity.

To Judith and their three sons, Robert, Gregory and Scott, the class expresses its sympathy.

The Class of 1945


Al Johnson, a resident of Glen Allen, Va., died April 14, 2007.

He prepared at the Taft School, and after matriculating at Princeton, joined the Army, from which he was discharged in 1946. He received his degree in 1947.

Al is survived by his wife, Vivian; two sons, Albert R. Jr. and Mark; and two daughters, Melissa Johnson and Victoria Johnson Vincent. To each of them, the class extends its sympathy.

The Class of 1946


Robert Shedd died Oct. 23, 2007, in Punta Gorda, Fla.

He was in the V-12 pre-med program at Princeton and entered the University of Pennsylvania in 1944, where he received a medical degree in 1948. Afterward he served with the Marines in Korea and at the Pensacola Naval Air Station before moving to Punta Gorda.

Bob had a rich and rewarding medical career as a resident and in private practice, delivering more than 1,000 babies in the process. He was also very active in community and charitable affairs. Among his many offices, he served for 10 years on the Charlotte County Commission, was the mayor of Punta Gorda for two terms, and was a member of the city council. He founded the Charlotte County Medical Society, and was instrumental in the development of the county’s Head Start program. The Rotarians elected him “Man of the Year” in 1994.

Bob is survived by Geraldine, his wife of more than 60 years; a son, Randy; daughters Malry Shedd Brancaccio and Wendy Shedd; and a granddaughter, Danni Brancaccio. The class extends deepest sympathy to them all.

The Class of 1946


Bill Wagner died Nov. 23, 2007, in Morristown, N.J., after a long illness. He was 82 and a longtime resident of Basking Ridge, N.J.

After Princeton he taught at Peddie School for a year before entering Columbia Medical School, where he received his medical degree in 1950. Shortly afterward, Bill joined CIBA Pharmaceutical Co. in the field of clinical pharmacology, where he remained until his retirement in 1992 as a senior CIBA fellow.

Bill was very involved with hospital, faculty, and professional activities as well as the Evangelical Chapel in Liberty Corner, where he served as a Sunday school superintendent and a longtime church secretary.

Bill is survived by his wife of 44 years, Eunice Denning Wagner; two sons, William III and Christopher; a brother, Robert C. Wagner; and their families. The class extends its sympathy to them all.

The Class of 1946

Edwin Anthony Heard Jr. ’48

With the death of Tony Heard Dec. 28, 2007, the class has lost a stalwart and a tower of strength. He was a man of quiet grace.

A native New Yorker, he came to us from New York City’s Trinity School, on whose board he later served for many years. At Princeton he was in Campus Club, was involved with The Daily Princetonian, and graduated with honors in economics and election to Phi Beta Kappa. He was in the Navy from 1944 to 1946.

Tony’s career was in banking and investment management. He first was with Irving Trust, then U.S. Trust from 1971 to 1988, and finally served as president of Excelsior Income Shares from 1989 to 1992. He and Phyllis moved to Nashville in 1991.

Tony was a great advocate for education and was a trustee for many years of Collegiate School, Trinity-Pawling School, and of his alma mater, Trinity School. He served as an elder of West End Collegiate Church in New York from 1961 to 1991. He served as our treasurer from 1988 to 1993.

He is survived by Phyllis, his wife of 59 years; daughter Elizabeth Gambee; son E. Anthony III; and five grandchildren. The class has lost a noble friend with the death of Tony Heard.

The Class of 1948

Henry Clay Hunt Jr. ’48

Hank Hunt died Dec. 24, 2007.

He was forever involved in the well- being of the class — very active with Annual Giving as well as our Movers and Shakers (aka executive committee) and a great number of Reunions committees. At Princeton he was in Cannon and graduated with highest honors in mechanical engineering.

Hank’s business career was with Mobil Oil and its predecessor companies for 30 years. His professional life mandated that he and his family live in England, Italy, Japan, and Australia at various times.

Hank was a longtime member of Stanton (N.J.) Reformed Church. He was an avid fly fisherman and member of the Amwell Valley Conservancy. He also enjoyed history as well as cooking, and was a lover of fine foods.

Hank and Becky, his wife of 59 years, kept a house in Stanton for 50 years. In addition to Becky, he is survived by two sons, Henry and Douglas, and six grandchildren, to all of whom the class extends its sympathy.

The Class of 1948


Dan died Nov. 12, 2007, in Washington State after a six-month illness.

He graduated from North Shore Country Day School in Winnetka, Ill., and served in Army intelligence before entering Princeton. He majored in economics and belonged to Tower. His father was in the Class of 1929.

Dan worked for a short time for Marshall Field’s in Illinois, then moved to Mercer Island, Wash., for, as he put it, “a way of life — sailing, skiing, camping, hiking, mountains, beauty.”

For 12 years, he worked for Seattle Bank & Trust. His interest in politics led to his serving as treasurer for Dan Evans’ successful gubernatorial campaign in 1964 and later joining the governor’s cabinet as director of commerce and economic development. In 1974 he was appointed administrator of the Small Business Administration for Region 10. In 1978, he moved to the private sector as a financial consultant for small businesses. He continued consulting until shortly before he was incapacitated.

For years, Dan and Marilyn, his wife of 58 years, owned Dinner Island in the San Juan Islands group, where he truly loved being with friends and family. We extend our condolences to Marilyn; their children, Anne, Susan, and Dan; and two grandchildren.

The Class of 1950


Don died suddenly Nov. 28, 2007, while gardening — an activity he enjoyed so much — at home in Glastonbury, Conn.

He came to Princeton from Weston (Conn.) High School. Majoring in aeronautical engineering, Don sang in the Glee Club, was a member of Quad, where he played club sports, and roomed with David Roblin senior year.

Following three years in the Air Force, where he flew KC-97s, Don spent 38 years with Pratt & Whitney’s experimentation, development, and testing department. Jet engines, Apollo fuel cells, and deep-submergence fuel cells were his specialties.

After retiring from P&W, Don shifted gears and became a landscape designer and master gardener. Fishing, boating, and

traveling were his hobbies. He was a communicant at St. James Episcopal Church of Glastonbury. Don loved Princeton and served for many years on the local schools committee.

Don is deeply missed by family and friends. To Elizabeth, his wife of 52 years and girlfriend since Princeton days; his two sons; a daughter; the grandchildren; and the extended Wyman family, the class extends deepest sympathy.

The Class of 1955

Fulgencio Rubén Batista ’56

Fulgencio Rubén Batista died Nov. 7, 2007, at home in Miami after a courageous battle with leukemia and just 11 days short of his 74th birthday.

Rubén, the son of ex-Cuban President Fulgencio Batista, was born in Havana. After attending Lawrenceville, then Ruston Academy, he graduated from Princeton with a bachelor’s in economics. He was in the Glee Club and Cap and Gown, and was president of the Spanish Club. After graduating and returning to Cuba, he married Carmen and worked for a governmental organization helping small farmers. He was also elected to Cuba’s House of Representatives.

In 1959, the family moved to Spain and later Miami. Rubén managed real estate, was president of the Cuban Museum Foundation of Daytona Beach, and formed the FBZ Archivos Foundation. His passion lay in world history (including Cuba’s) and religions. He had an insatiable thirst for knowledge, a keen intelligence, and dry wit. He was big-hearted and loyal. The tumult that often marked his life made him rock-strong, and he was a pillar of stability. Despite his high profile, Rubén lived his life privately and unassumingly. He was as fearless in death as in life.

He is survived by Carmen, his wife of 50 years; daughters Maria, Maribel, Carmen, and Tere ’86; and grandchildren Danny, Siena, and Skye.

The Class of 1956

Philip Dominic Masters ’59

Philip Masters of Beaufort, N.C., died of melanoma Aug. 18, 2007, in the Bronx, N.Y.

Born in Brooklyn, Phil prepared for Princeton at Kew Forest School. He remained at Princeton at least through bicker, when he joined Prospect Club. Sometime thereafter he left to join the Marines. In 1976 he was listed on the University rolls as having “no good address.” He was, however, far from missing on the world stage.

According to his obituary in The New York Times, Phil was “that unusual amateur who succeeds in a professionalized field,” that of undersea archaeologist. Holding a spectrum of jobs “from jewelry salesman to lighting executive to cabdriver to stockbroker,” he used his free time to research the location of pirate shipwrecks. In a book published in 1719, he read accounts of events

off the coast of North Carolina in June 1718 and of a November 1718 pirate’s trial in Charleston, S.C., the same year that Blackbeard’s ship, the Queen Anne’s Revenge, was lost. Acting on a hunch, he formed a diving company and in 1996 discovered “one of the most complete wrecks of a pirate ship ever found,” believed by many to be Blackbeard’s.

Phil is survived by three daughters, a son, and five grandchildren.

The Class of 1959


Rick died Oct. 17, 2007.

He came to Princeton from Bethlehem (Pa.) Catholic High School, where he was a class officer and member of the wrestling team and honor committee. At Princeton, Rick majored in chemistry, ate at Cottage Club, participated in IAA sports, and belonged to Whig-Clio.

He graduated from Yale Law School in 1970, and practiced patent law and taught business law at Lehigh University. He then earned a master’s degree in tax law from New York University and afterward specialized in trust and estate law in New York and Pennsylvania. He liked to read, play golf, and travel.

In 1984 he married fellow attorney Ada Meloy, who is now general counsel to the American Council on Education. Their two children, Austin Charles Muller and Mary Blythe Muller, live in New York City.

Contributions in Rick’s name may be made to the Caron Foundation, which provided comfort and support to Rick for many years.

The class extends heartfelt sympathy to Ada, the children, and the extended family.

The Class of 1966

Andrew W. Miracle Jr. ’67

Andy Miracle died Sept. 25, 2007, at his home in Santa Fe, N.M., after suffering complications from a stroke.

He was valedictorian, student council president, and an athlete at Avon Park (Fla.) High School. At Princeton, Andy majored in religion; his thesis, reflecting his grand sense of humor, was titled “Miracles,” by A. Miracle.

Andy joined Campus Club, played freshman football, served as president of the Westminster Foundation, and was active in the Student Christian Association, Jamesburg Group, Chapel Deacons, and Theatre Intime. He roomed with Tait, Broudy, Huyler, and Gene and Gerry Estes. His brother-in-law is Dick Satz.

Andy earned a Ph.D. in anthropology at the University of Florida in 1976. He was a professor and dean with career stops at Texas Christian, Cleveland State, and Florida International. An accomplished author and editor, he received many awards and was involved in community activities that reflected the commitment to service that characterized his life.

For our 30th, Andy wrote: “Life is full and rewarding, and my family has been a blessing. Truly I have been given more than one could hope for.”

Andy is survived by his wife of 39 years, Tina; a daughter, Rebekah; a son, Jed; a grandson; and his mother, brother, and sister.

The Class of 1967

Evan P. Sampatacos ’67

Evan Sampatacos died of cancer Dec. 13, 2007, in Scottsdale, Ariz.

A graduate of Cheshire (Conn.) High School, he concentrated in Princeton’s aerospace and mechanical sciences department and was a Forrestal technician and a member of AIAA and Elm Club.

He roomed with John Snapper in 1903 and achieved notoriety as the first pick in room draw — dispelling the urban legend that it was rigged to favor star athletes and sons of noted alumni. Evan was known as one of the nicest guys imaginable.

As planned, Evan became an aerospace engineer. He was awarded the Donald Douglas fellowship to MIT, where he earned a master’s in aerospace engineering. Early in his career, he worked on the Viking Mars Lander and other space vehicles. Evan became Boeing’s director of helicopter design and was chief engineer of the MD900 Explorer helicopter.

Evan was an avid skier, dog lover, auto-racing enthusiast, and car collector. He proudly displayed a Princeton sticker on his bright red Corvette.

A great family man, he is survived by his wife, Lori; his daughter, Erin, and son-in-law, Peter Freedland; and his son, Nels. He met Lori during college and remained deeply in love for all these years.

The Class of 1967


Roger A. Emanuelson died peacefully Dec. 30, 2006, surrounded by his very loving family.

Rog was born in Worcester, Mass., and graduated from Oxford High School in 1966 and Georgetown Law School in 1973. During his time at Princeton, he was a member of Quadrangle Club and played intramural sports.

He was a partner of Lecomte, Emanuelson & Doyle of Quincy, Mass., and assistant district attorney for Suffolk County, Mass. He was a longtime member of Pleasant Valley Country Club in Sutton, Mass.

Roger is survived by Allison, his wife of 37 years; his children, Megan, Heather, Erin, and Matthew; five grandchildren; an extended family; and many very dear friends.

The Class of 1970

Laurie Beth Hickey ’93

Laurie Beth died May 24, 2007.

She grew up in Franklin Lakes, N.J., where she was involved in everything from softball to drama to Academic Decathlon before setting off for Princeton in 1989. She received a bachelor’s in molecular biology magna cum laude, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.

In 1995, Laurie entered Yale School of Medicine, and from the outset was devoted to helping sick children. She received the Schweitzer Award, for which she practiced pediatrics at the Albert Schweitzer Hospital in Lambaréné, Gabon. In 2000, she was awarded a medical degree as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the national honor society for medical students, as well as a master’s in public health.

Laurie completed her residency in pediatrics in Boston, taught a course at Harvard Medical School for which she received a teaching award, and served a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology until she moved to Auburn, N.Y., in 2005 to join the Auburn Pediatrics Group.

Laurie is survived by her parents, John and Teresa; her brother, Timothy; and her extended family, including Mia, her faithful yellow Lab. The class extends its deepest sympathy to them and to Laurie’s many friends. We share in the loss of a brilliant, courageous, and beautiful person.

Expressions of sympathy may be made to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Cayuga County, N.Y.

The Class of 1993


Suzanne died Dec. 26, 2007, following surgical complications due to an illness of the lungs.

Suzanne was born in Lakeland, Fla., and attended The Hotchkiss School. At Princeton, Suzanne was in Wilson College and was a member of Cottage Club. She earned a bachelor’s in psychology with departmental honors and was active in the Student Volunteer Council, serving as its youth outreach liaison.

After college, she pursued a two-year fellowship at the National Institutes of Health before earning her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. Suzanne was in her first year of residency with the Cornell University/New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where she planned to specialize in pediatric psychiatry. She was a seven-times-published author of works in the field of developmental psychology.

Suzanne was a passionate friend and a devoted physician. Her generosity of spirit and love of life spread to everyone around her, and she was truly loved by all those she touched.

Suzanne is survived by her parents, Peter J. and Frances M. Munson, and her brother, John W. Munson. The class extends its deepest sympathy to the family.

The Class of 2001


J. Edward Lundy *40

J. Edward Lundy, a retired Ford Motor Co. executive who joined the company with Robert McNamara and eight other World War II veterans known as the Whiz Kids, died Oct. 2, 2007. He was 92.

Lundy graduated from the University of Iowa in 1936, and then studied economics at Princeton. Without the formality of a graduate degree, he was hired by the University to teach economics from 1940 through 1942, when he resigned to join the Army Air Force (where he rose from private to major).

In 1946, the Whiz Kids offered their services to the young Henry Ford II, whose Ford Motor Co. hadn’t made a profit in years. The company then prospered, with Robert McNamara becoming Ford’s president in 1960 (in 1961 President Kennedy appointed him Secretary of Defense).

Lundy, meanwhile, had changed automotive finance from simple accounting to an important tool for managing and forecasting. According to a Ford spokesman, some of his financial rules are still referred to as “Lundyisms.” Lundy became executive vice president and CFO in 1967, retired in 1979, and remained on the board of directors until 1985.

Lundy was a member of the Princeton Club of Detroit. He had no known survivors.

Paul F. Norton *52

Paul F. Norton, an emeritus professor and founder of the University of Massachusetts’ art department, died Aug. 26, 2007, after a short period of declining health. He was 90.

Norton majored in mathematics at Oberlin College, and served in the Navy from 1942 to 1946. In 1947, he received an M.F.A., and, in 1952, a Ph.D. in art from Princeton. He then joined the art department of Pennsylvania State University.

In the late 1950s, the University of Massachusetts in Amherst hired him to establish and head an art department. He successfully developed a department that gave opportunities for artists and art historians to teach and for students to learn from, and work with, teachers of high quality. In addition to many scholarly articles, Norton wrote books on architecture, and after his retirement at age 76, one on stained glass windows in Rhode Island churches.

Norton excelled at sports his entire life. He coached the Amherst College women’s squash team for many years, and assisted with the men’s team. He was still playing tennis three months before his death.

Norton is survived by Alison, his wife of 65 years; two daughters; and six grandchildren. A son predeceased him in 2001. end of article

Current Issue    Online Archives    Printed Issue Archives
Advertising Info    Reader Services    Search    Contact PAW    Your Class Secretary