- 9/15/96- Heyyy...Macarena. You know the Chupacabra has made it when someone makes up a Macarena to it. You heard it first on the Art Bell Home page, now listen to it here.
- Later in the day- Is this a major update or what? Included is a section on the growing commercialization of the Chupacabra. Tune in here for T-Shirt info and more. After all, what good is a blood-sucking beast if you can't suck a few dollars from it. Maybe the Chupacabra should get a copyright. Anyway, check out these other Chupacabra sites I just found on Altavista. Their graphics are way cooler than mine, but this is still THE official page, thank you very much.
- 9/14/96- Now we're really back!! After a grueling, arduous THREE month hiatus, the Chupacabra Home Page is back on-line.
Additions will include articles from the past few months, as well as some new stuff. For starters, take a look at the new Chupacabra song (courtesy of a creative Chupacabra fan with way too much time on his hands). Then head to the section on the Global Phenomenon for updates and information by country. This section will soon become an archive for Chupacabra regional activity. And if that were not enough, check out the Chupas Time-Line for a summary of the little blood-sucker's activities over the past few years. I also added an article from a few months back from the Boston Globe which is a good summary of the Chupacabra. The Carlos Rivas editorial is finally up an running, as well as one by Bob Buck I found while surfing around. I also included a good summary article from way back in the San Juan Star. A LINKS page is up and running. Look for more links soon.
- 5/6/96- We're Back!! After a month-long hiatus, after an excrutiating battle with my thesis, I'm back. Thanks for
waiting. Presenting a new editorial, on the vampiric underpinings of the Chupacabra, by Jimmy Gonzalez.
The Chupacabras has been busy in my adopted home of Mexico. Check out a few of these
reports from the newspaper
El Norte (sorry, the stories are in Spanish).
Wanna buy a cast
from a Chupacabra footprint track !, then look no further. Also,it's time for some shameless promotion of this Web Site.
Check out Point Review's "review" of The Chupacabra Home Page.
- 3/29/96- It's here! The Official Chupacabra Song,
direct from the new home of the Chupacabra, Florida.
- 3/29/96- The Chupacabras Home Page is proud to announce a new editorial titled: The Chupacabras is a Scapegoat,
by Dr. Neftali Olmo-Terron, a psychiatrist in Puerto Rico and the Medical Director of the State Psychiatric Hospital.
- 3/14/96- Straight from Puerto Rico, a brand new theory on the
truth about the Chupacabra.
Remember, you heard it here first.
- Will add a letter to the San Juan Star about the "wild dogs" theory. (coming soon!!)
- 3/12/96- Added new Updates about alleged Chupacabra attacks in Miami
- 3/11/96- Added a Chupacabra Newsgroup
Changed the design around. Hope ya like it.
Added another story about a possible Government coverup. Read this report by Jorge Martin, who is our unofficial (because he doesn't know it
) at-large on-site reporter.
- 2/28/96- Added a sketch by El Vocero, our leading source for Chupacabra-related news.
- 2/26/96- Gave the page a brand new design, and added some graphics to the Chemo profile.
- 2/25/96- New updates to the Newsgroup Section.
A new report from a recent UFO/Chupacabra expedition to Puerto Rico.
Added a new Page to the Other strange Puerto Rico-related phenomena section, the Carlos Romero Barceló Page.