Welcome to the website of the Princeton Cube Club
We are a student organization at Princeton. We are currently sponsored by Jane Street.
Photos of Princeton Winter 2016 (finally). Photo credits: Sam Cheng (so far)
- New President
- Posted on January 24, 2018 by Johann
- We have a new president, John Li! If you are subscribed to our listserv, please stay tuned to any new updates from him. Also, his Youtube channel teoidus now has 197 subscribers!
- Calendar of Future Events Updated; Misc. Info
- Posted on October 5, 2017 by Johann
- Please check the "Meetings" page to see the updated schedule for cube club events for the rest of 2017. In other news, I want to congratulate all the podiumers from Princeton Fall 2017 and to all the competitors and volunteers for taking part in the competition! And in unrelated news, I'd like to give another shoutout to teoidus who now has 166 subscribers!
- Website Updates; Important dates
- Posted on September 12, 2017 by Johann
- I finally started adding pictures from our last competition, Princeton Winter 2016, to the slideshow. Yay, changes. Also, take note of the following dates. September 16, 2017 will be our club's first cube table of the year. September 23, 2017 will be Princeton Fall 2017.
- Princeton Fall 2017 Now Official
- Posted on July 28, 2017 by Johann
- Please visit the competitions page for the full details.
- Help teoidus Reach 100 Subscribers!
- Posted on April 1, 2017 by Johann
- On February 19, 2017 teoidus (John Li, treasurer/web page designer) had 80 subscribers; today, he has 95 subscribers. If you help teoidus reach 100 subscribers by the next cube table on April 15, we will have a celebration party at the cube table! (Surprises to come; and don't let the post date fool you!)
- Princeton Splash
- Posted on March 31, 2017 by Johann
- On April 29, 2017 we will be hosting a class on solving a Rubik's cube for high schoolers as part of
Princeton Splash, a program encompassing classes on various topics taught by Princeton students.
As such, our cube table planned for that day is cancelled.
If you are a high schooler who either has never solved a Rubik's cube before or knows someone who hasn't done so, registration opens today, and there are just 12 spots, which will fill up fast, so I encourage you to sign up.After just 24 hours, the class is now full.
- Website Updates
- Posted on February 18, 2017 by Johann
- All of the pages on the cube club website, excluding "Home" and "Links," are now up to date. A calendar of cube tables can now be found under "Meetings." Also, the following 3 news posts correspond to the dates on which they would have been posted.
- No Princeton Spring 2017
- Posted on January 12, 2017 by Johann
- After much tribulations and alternative plans, we were unable to secure this proposed competition. Instead, we will try to plan a competition in September 2017. Sorry about this.
Princeton Spring 2017 (tentative)
Posted on December 10, 2016 by Johann
We have begun planning our next competition, Princeton Spring 2017, slated for April 1, 2017. Updates to follow.
- PUMaC 2016 Cube Competition
- Posted on November 18, 2016 by Johann
- The PUMaC 2016 cube competition took place during the Princeton University Math Competition. The winner was Fred Zhang, with an average of 13.55 seconds. (Detailed results, pictures coming at a future date.)
- Princeton Winter 2016
- Posted on January 26, 2016 by Sam
- After a year break, Princeton Winter 2016 will take place on Saturday February 6, 2016 in Frist MPR.
- PUMac 2015 Cube Competition
- Posted on November 21, 2015 by Sam
- The PUMac 2015 cube competition (unofficial) took place during the Princeton University Math Competition. The top three fastest 3x3 solvers were given prizes.
- No Princeton Fall 2013
- posted on September 7, 2013 by Alan
- There will not be a Princeton Fall 2013. We hope to have a competition in the winter.
- PUMaC 2012 cube competition
- posted on November 17, 2012 by Alan
- The PUMaC 2012 cube competition (unofficial) took place during the Princeton University Math Competition.
- Princeton Fall 2012
- posted on July 24, 2012 by Alan
- Princeton Fall 2012 will take place on Saturday, September 22 at the Richardson Auditorium. Yay!
- Princeton Fall 2011
- posted on 30/11/10 by macky
- Princeton Fall 2011 will take place on Saturday, September 24 at the Richardson Auditorium. Speedsolving.com thread and Facebook event.
- WCA Official
- posted on 08/11/10 by macky
- Princeton Fall 2010 has been recognized as an WCA official competition. More information is available on the competition website. Add it to your Facebook event!
- Princeton Fall 2010
- posted on 02/12/10 by macky
- Princeton Fall 2010 will take place on Saturday, November 6 at the Richardson Auditorium. Details will follow in the competition page. Also check the Speedsolving.com thread.
- A Website
- posted on 02/10/10 by macky
- We have one.
- Official Princeton Cube Club
- posted on 09/24/09 by macky
- We are now an official Princeton student group recognized by the Undergraduate Student Government (USG). There will be information on an introductory meeting soon for assembling/lubricating cubes as well as a teaching meeting for anyone who wants to learn to solve a Rubik's Cube.