- For the full information, please visit our
speedsolving forum thread.
- About us: The Princeton Cube Club is a student organization at Princeton University sponsored by Jane Street.
Mainly, we host cube tables where we invite members of the college campus and speedcubing community to hang out,
solve puzzles, and discuss other cubing-related topics over lunch. Also, once a year (though we may possibly increase
it to twice a year), we host an official WCA competition at our campus. We have hosted several competitions in the past,
our most recent one (as of this post) being Princeton Winter 2016, last February.
- Here you will find the latest updates on when we will be hosting cube tables. We will typically have a cube table
a every other week, on Saturdays at 12pm. We will usually send a notice out a few days before our next cube table, but
expect a cube table when school is in session here and there are no exam or break periods preceding or succeeding
- Cube tables will always be hosted at the Whitman dining hall, in the common area just outside of the eatery so we
can accommodate non-Princeton students. Non-Princeton students are not allowed in the eatery, but if you do want
lunch, we'll be glad to guest swipe you in if we can. (Students have a maximum of 10 guest swipes.) [Pictures of
parking and meeting location on speedsolving forum.] When you reach the building, Community Hall, enter through one
of the four double doors on the lower level. Make a right and go through another set of doors to enter the common area.
We will be sitting at one of the tables to the right.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Also, Cube Club has our own listserv,
where we send emails to the listserv members about more exclusive content related to cube tables, competitions, and
other events. We highly recommend joining the listserv, as we send more frequent updates there. If you would like to
join, do send us an email with your preferred email address and your first and last name.
- Please bring yourself, your cubes, and your cube-like puzzles to our cube tables! We look forward to seeing you all!
Calendar of Future Cube Tables
- The following is a tentative schedule for the remainder of the 2016-2017 academic year. Changes or cancellations
will be announced primarily via our mailing list, and/or via the speedsolving thread. As stated above, these take place at 12pm at Whitman dining hall.
- Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Saturday, April 1, 2017
- Saturday, April 15, 2017
Saturday, April 29, 2017 cancelled due to Princeton Splash
- Saturday, May 6, 2017