Welcome to the website of the Princeton Cube Club
Photo credits: Kian Barry, David Hassine, Lars Jebe, Eva Alvarez, Jason Song (Actually, none of Jason's photos are on here yet. There's a lot but we haven't had time to download them!)
- PUMaC 2012 cube competition
- posted on November 17, 2012 by Alan
- The PUMaC 2012 cube competition (unofficial) took place during the Princeton University Math Competition.
- Princeton Fall 2012
- posted on July 24, 2012 by Alan
- Princeton Fall 2012 will take place on Saturday, September 22 at the Richardson Auditorium. Yay!
- Princeton Fall 2011
- posted on 30/11/10 by macky
- Princeton Fall 2011 will take place on Saturday, September 24 at the Richardson Auditorium. Speedsolving.com thread and Facebook event.
- WCA Official
- posted on 08/11/10 by macky
- Princeton Fall 2010 has been recognized as an WCA official competition. More information is available on the competition website. Add it to your Facebook event!
- Princeton Fall 2010
- posted on 02/12/10 by macky
- Princeton Fall 2010 will take place on Saturday, November 6 at the Richardson Auditorium. Details will follow in the competition page. Also check the Speedsolving.com thread.
- A Website
- posted on 02/10/10 by macky
- We have one.
- Official Princeton Cube Club
- posted on 09/24/09 by macky
- We are now an official Princeton student group recognized by the Undergraduate Student Government (USG). There will be information on an introductory meeting soon for assembling/lubricating cubes as well as a teaching meeting for anyone who wants to learn to solve a Rubik's Cube.