WELCOME!Welcome to the PUTTC home page. Please visit the "About Us" section to find all information about the Club, including practice times, policies, opportunities for students, etc.
Visit the PUTTC Facebook page for photos, press reports, and a historical timeline.
Follow @PrincetonTT on Twitter for local and regional table tennis news (not an official account of PUTTC or Princeton University).
All practices now take place on the main floor of Dillon Gym, court 4 (the court farthest from the entrance).
Practice times for spring 2013 are as follows:Wednesday
Sunday9 PM - 12:45 AM
8 PM - 12:45 AM (*later start on some Fridays due to varsity games)
5 PM - 9 PM
Bring your PU ID for access to the gym. Players of all levels are welcome! Click the "About Us" tab for further info.
- PUTTC is thrilled to welcome
(San Jose, California) as a member of the class of 2017. Ariel is the
2010 and 2011 US champion in women's singles and a 2012 Olympian. She
is currently ranked #7 in the world in U-18 (girls 18 and under).
- PUTTC is delighted to
Columbia) as a member of the class of 2017.
Shirley is the 2011 and 2012 Canadian champion in women's singles and a
member of the Canadian national team. She will represent Princeton in
At the Northeast Regionals in New York City, the Princeton team finished third and qualified once again for the National Championships!
Princeton alumnus Adam Hugh '10 will represent the USA at the ITTF World Team Cup in Guangzhou, China (March 28-31).
- The table tennis team was featured in the April 25, 2012 issue of the Princeton Alumni Weekly - watch the video here!
Princeton is the 2012 NCTTA Northeast Regional Champion! At the February 19 tournament held at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology, New York), the team defeated Brown, NYU, MIT, Columbia, and Harvard to win the title and qualify for the National Collegiate Championships. Competing for Princeton were Tommy An '13, Amaresh Sahu '13, Kevin Ma '14, and Gabe Reder '14. In the singles competition, Amaresh finished 1st and Gabe 5th. Detailed results are posted here (team) and here (singles).
- At the US Olympic Trials held on February 10-12, PUTTC alumnus Adam Hugh '10 achieved an excellent third-place finish. He thus qualified both for the upcoming World Championships (Dortmund, Germany, March 25 - April 1) and for the North American Olympic Trials (Cary, NC, April 20-22). Congrats Adam, and good luck!
- The second divisional tournament for NCTTA's newly-formed New Jersey division took place on February 5, 2012 in Dillon Gym. As in the first meet, the Princeton team again beat all other schools and qualified for the Northeast Regionals, which will be held on February 19 in New York City. Competing for Princeton were Tommy An '13, Amaresh Sahu '13, Kevin Ma '14 and Gabe Reder '14.
- PUTTC is pleased to welcome Namkyu Oh (USATT rating 2047) as a member of the Class of 2016.
- As of September 1st, 2008, "speed gluing" is no longer allowed. Only VOC-free, water-based glue may be used to affix the rubber to the blade. "Boosters" and "tuners" have also been banned.
- PUTTC regrets to inform all of our community members that effective September 11, 2006, Dillon Gym will no longer allow USATT members to enter the building at no charge. All community members will hence either have to purchase a yearly facility pass or pay a $10 guest fee at the front desk in order to use the gym facilities. Please refer to the Campus Recreation webpage for more information.
- Click here for our archive of club news from previous seasons.