All former and current students welcome! Graduate Alumni Symposium: April 26-27, 2013 - Political Knowledge: Princeton's Contribution to a Challenging
The Department of Politics graduate alumni, faculty, and students are invited to the department’s inaugural graduate alumni symposium on Princeton’s campus April 26-27, 2013. With content crafted by faculty and graduate alumni, participants will explore a variety of topics in the world of politics through lectures and panel discussions. The symposium will provide opportunities for scholarly discussion among alumni, faculty and students, including the exchange of fresh ideas regarding the future of the field.
EVENTS AT A GLANCE
Addresses by the department chair, faculty and graduate alumni in the field, including:
- Charles Beitz *78, Edwards S. Sanford Professor of Politics and Director of University Center for Human Values, Princeton University
- Sidney Verba *55 *59, The Carl H. Pforzheimer University Professor Emeritus and Research Professor of Government, Harvard University
- A conversation with Emeriti Professors of the department
- Discussions on American democracy, international order, ethnicity and diversity, and democracy in the developing world
- Networking and social opportunities with faculty, students and fellow graduate alumni
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Current program and speaker details are outlined on the symposium website. The full program will be available prior to online registration, which is due to open March 2013.
Contact Tara McCartney in the Office of the Alumni Association at email@example.com or 609-258-7785.