There will be weekly homework assignments, and they will be due each Wednesday at 10am.
- Assignment 1: Six degrees of wikipedia (.tex file), due 2/15/17.
- Assignment 2: Hubs and foci, due 2/22/17.
- Assignment 3: Is it really a small world?, due 3/1/17.
- Assignment 4: Cascades, due 3/8/17.
- Note: there will be no assignment due on 3/15/17 because of the midterm.
- Assignment 5: Measure your bubble, due 3/29/17.
- Assignment 6: Strength of weak ties & Breaking your bubble, due 4/5/17.
- Assignment 7: Core discussion networks of Princeton students, due 4/12/17. [questionnaire]
- Assignment 8: Network scale-up method for studying hard-to-count populations, due 4/19/17. [Questionnaires: A, B, C, D]
- Assignment 9: Who knows what about who?, due 4/26/17.
- Assignment 10: Breaking your bubble op-ed, due 5/3/17.