PRISM Magazine is always looking for new editors and writers to contribute to our publication.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact our current staff members individually below, go to our group page on Facebook.com, or send a letter to Box 5427, Frist Center.
PRISM Magazine is looking for a sophomore or junior who is interested in editing and has journalism or editing experience. The managing editor will take over the position of co-editor-in-chief beginning with the Fall 2011 semester.
Responsibilities of the Managing Editor:
- Targeting sources of funding
- Generating ideas and themes for future issues
- Editing stories and working directly with our contributors
- Publicizing the magazine and attending events
- Distributing issues around campus
How to Apply:
Please send in the following materials to email@example.com:
- An updated resume
- A short paragraph in the body of the e-mail describing any relevant editing or journalism experience, and why you would like to helm Prism Magazine.
Katherine J. Chen
Shannon Togawa Mercer