- Page One
- • Wheeler guides students into new creative waters
- • Annual Innovation Forum brings together inventors and investors
- • University offers archived lectures as podcasts
- • John Fleming, Bradley Whitford chosen to address seniors
- • Historian’s work uncovering the past helps community ‘look itself in the eye’
- • Exhibition to showcase history, labors of ‘Godunov’ production
- • Olsen appointed engineering school’s ‘entrepreneur - in - residence’
- • Cotsen presents ‘Princyclopedia 2007’
- • Spotlight
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers April 9-15 is Friday, March 30. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Shani Hilton Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Emily Aronson, Chad Boutin, Cass Cliatt, Teresa Riordan Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
John Zerillo (photo: Denise Applewhite)
Name: John Zerillo.
Position: Technical support specialist at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Providing technical support on all computer equipment used by faculty and staff. Installing and testing new programs. Collaborating with the Office of Information Technology.
Quote: “I like to solve problems. When I’m troubleshooting computer programs, I try to think like a user.”
Other interests: Taking walks and visiting amusement parks with his wife, Diana, and their two sons, 4-year-old Johnny and 1-year-old Dylan. Running his own disc jockey company.