CHEMISTRY 301X - 2006
Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 8:40-9:50 am
Lectures in Frick 120
Group Sessions in Butler College Dining Hall
"I have always worked better alone."
Schedule for January:
1. Lecture on Chapter 11, Tuesday, Jan. 9th, 9 am, Frick 324
2. Question Session #14, Thursday, Jan. 18, 11 am, Frick 124
3. Question Session #15, Saturday, Jan. 20, 11 am, Frick 124
4. Question Session #16, Monday, Jan. 22, 11 am, Frick 124
5. Final Examination, Wednesday, Jan. 24, 9 am-12:30 pm, McCosh 50 (not our choice!!!)
Coverage: Chapters 1-10, 15, parts of 11 (chains, HBr/peroxides, NBS)
Course Description -READ ME!!!!
Contact List for Teachers
Models? - Yes you need them. We suggest Darling Models, which you can order online, just click on the link to start. Kit #3 (organic) should work. There are price savings for multiple orders, so get together.
FAQ: Old Books---Resonance Forms ---What's that Dot Doing in that MO? --- What Makes a Good Nucleophile? --- Where are the 3D Pics on the WWW? --- Transition State vs. Intermediate --- polyenyl systems.
Schedule of Lectures and Group Sessions
Lab, Course, and Exam Schedule - READ ME!!!!
Errors/typos in the Third Edition, first printing
Errors/Typos in the Third Edition, second printing
Problem Set Answers
Answers to Group Problems
Hour Examinations 2003-2006
Hour Examination Answers, 2003-2006
JazzNights - Evenings of Great Music in Princeton
The Princeton Hash House Harriers