Long breezeway with arches

Care and Counseling Support for Students

The University understands the ongoing conversations about issues related to sexual misconduct are complex and personal for many on campus. These topics may be distressing to some students, especially survivors and those who have experienced trauma.

Here are some campus resources that are available for those seeking counsel and care:

  • Counseling & Psychological Services (CPS) is open and available to provide support.
    • You can schedule an initial appointment online or just walk in on the third floor of McCosh Health Center if you need to see someone urgently.
    • You can speak with a counselor after hours by calling 609-258-3141.  
  • The Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources and Education (SHARE) office has an open door policy and is easily reachable at any time.
    • You can call 609-258-3310, email or stop in the SHARE office at 217 McCosh Health Center to schedule an appointment or access any of the services SHARE provides.
    • After hours, call the University Health Services infirmary at 609-258-3141 and ask to have the on-call SHARE advocate contacted.
  • Deans and Chaplains at the Office of Religious Life are available for counsel at 609-258-3047.
  • Directors of Student Life (DSLs), whose offices are located in each residential college, are available to talk with students about well-being concerns and can refer them to appropriate campus resources. 

The Sexual Misconduct & Title IX website also offers information on options for reporting sexual misconduct.