Care and Counseling Support for Students
The University understands the ongoing conversations about issues related to sexual misconduct are complex and personal for many on campus. These topics may be distressing to some students, especially survivors and those who have experienced trauma.
Here are some campus resources that are available for those seeking counsel and care:
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CPS) is open and available to provide support.
- You can schedule an initial appointment online or just walk in on the third floor of McCosh Health Center if you need to see someone urgently.
- You can speak with a counselor after hours by calling 609-258-3141.
- The Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources and Education (SHARE) office has an open door policy and is easily reachable at any time.
- Deans and Chaplains at the Office of Religious Life are available for counsel at 609-258-3047.
- Directors of Student Life (DSLs), whose offices are located in each residential college, are available to talk with students about well-being concerns and can refer them to appropriate campus resources.
The Sexual Misconduct & Title IX website also offers information on options for reporting sexual misconduct.