The Princeton Shakespeare Company Board
Contact the appropriate Board Member here to inquire about a position.
- The President of the Princeton Shakespeare Company is the head of the board and the chief executive of the company. He/she sets the direction of the Company, and is ultimately responsible for all PSC business.
- The Production Manager is the ultimate center of communication, working with Board Members, Directors, and Production Teams to make sure that every show runs smoothly. The Production Manager’s primary responsibility it to make sure that every show happens, and they are the first resource to troubleshoot problems.
- The Treasurer is the financial officer of PSC. He/she is responsible for handling the finances of each show and the company as a whole.
- The Artistic Director addresses the artistic needs of every show that the company produces. The Artistic Director is the main resource for a show's director, helping to ensure a smooth process from auditions to opening night.
- The Publicity Director is responsible for all of the publicity efforts of the company. He/she works as the leader of the publicity team to increase attendance at PSC shows and awareness of the company in general.
- The Techincal Director facilitates and oversees the production elements of each show, ensuring that the technical elements run smoothly for every performance.
- The Historian/Archivist is responsible for creating and maintaining the documented history of the company, and will also be in contact with Alumni and graduating Seniors to expand working knowledge of the company.
- The Master of Properties is responsible for all PSC owned props, costumes and set pieces. They will manage our resources currently stored in Area 51 and monitor anything that gets lent to members of other companies. The MP will work to expand PSC's resources. He/She is also in charge of coordinating van runs for each show to get props or costumes from off-campus sites.
- The Graphics Designer works with the Publicity Director to create all company graphics. These primarily take the form of posters for shows, but also include audition teasers, flyers, or other printed material.
- The Social Chairs arrange all of the social activities of the company. They also arrange recruitment efforts at certain points of the year, such as open houses.
- The Webmaster maintains the PSC website and ensures that it stays current and remains an effective publicity tool.
- The Box Office Manager is responsible for Ticketing, Boxing, Housing, Ushering and Concessions as well as Community Outreach efforts and on-campus workshops.
- The Community Liason conducts outreach and acts as a point of contact between the community and PSC and helps conduct Hellequin strikes.
- The Alumni Coordinator works with alumni to bridge gap and increase the spread of PSC after graduation, including coordinating alumni relations at Reunions. He/She also keeps connected with alumni throughout the year and informs them of PSC's developments and current shows.