Council of the Princeton University Community (CPUC)
The Council of the Princeton University Community will meet Monday, March 25 at 4:30 p.m. in Betts Auditorium in the School of Architecture. The agenda follows (times are approximate):
- Roll Call
- Approval of Mintures from February 11, 2019
- Question & Answer Period [15 minutes] Please submit any questions in writing to Christine Gage - email@example.com - by noon on Monday, March 25.
- Introduction of new VP for Finance and Treasurer [5 minutes]
- Princeton Plasma Physics Lab [20 minutes]
- New managing director of McCarter, Michael Rosenberg [20 minutes]
- USG President's Presentation
Meetings are open to all members of the campus community.