Architecture graduate student Baronian wins LafargeHolcim Next Generation Award for Sustainable Construction .
Georgina Baronian, a master's student in architecture at Princeton, was awarded the Next Generation 1st Prize at the LafargeHolcim Awards for Sustainable Construction presented in Chicago on Oct. 12.
Princeton awarded Mellon grant for Sawyer Seminar on global migration .
Princeton has been awarded a grant of $225,000 from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to support a Sawyer Seminar on the Comparative Study of Cultures, entitled “Global Migration: The Humanities and Social Sciences in Dialogue.”
At Freshman Families Weekend, families share in the Princeton experience .
Princeton University celebrated Freshman Families Weekend on Oct. 13-15 with lively discussions and opportunities for students to share their new Princeton home with family members.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our 20th president in 2013. The trustees are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance.
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid