Princeton's IP Accelerator Fund supports six innovations with potential for societal impact .
Six research-stage technologies with promise to benefit society as future products or services have been selected to receive funding through Princeton University's Intellectual Property Accelerator Fund.
Under pressure: Forces from fluid in the developing lung play an essential role in organ development .
A recent study by Princeton researchers discovered that fluid pressure felt by embryonic lungs helps control the rate of development of the organ.
Como estudiante universitaria de primera generación en Princeton .
La estudiante de tercer año, Ana Patricia Esqueda, cuenta con una comunidad que la apoya. A Esqueda le fascina la psicología y la justicia penal.
Being a first-generation college student at Princeton .
Support from her family and mentors on campus have shaped Ana Patricia Esqueda's college experience.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our 20th president in 2013. The trustees are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance.
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid