Nature Walks with Henry Horn .
In a new video series, ecologist Henry Horn shares his unique knowledge of Princeton's natural history and habitat, from black squirrels to tree burls.
Employee retirements: July 2018 .
An updated list of University employee retirements, as of July 2018.
Robert George Gilpin Jr., expert on international political economy, dies at 87 .
Robert George Gilpin Jr., the Dwight D. Eisenhower Professor of International Affairs, Emeritus, and professor of politics and international affairs, emeritus, in the Woodrow Wilson School and the Department of Politics, died June 20 at age 87.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our 20th president in 2013. The trustees are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance.
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid