A Princeton lab has designed a new antenna that works 'like a transformer robot' .
The shape-shifting antenna array can be reconfigured by folding and unfolding the panels to assume shapes like curves, saddles and spheres.
Learning to see fashion through a scholarly lens .
From Jane Austen to Hitchcock, a new course explores new layers of meaning in the stories that are told about what people wear.
Bryan, Buschman and McComas will receive prestigious honors from the National Academy of Sciences .
The three Princeton scientists will receive their awards at a ceremony during the National Academy of Sciences’ 160th annual meeting.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our 20th president in 2013. The trustees are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance.
Princeton University advances learning through scholarship, research, and teaching of unsurpassed quality, with an emphasis on undergraduate and doctoral education that is distinctive among the world’s great universities, and with a pervasive commitment to serve the nation and the world.
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid