Princeton and Microsoft continue their support of DACA program with new federal filing .
Princeton and Microsoft’s Nov. 29 comment follows their recent successful Supreme Court suit to preserve the DACA program, which provides legal protections for undocumented individuals who arrived in the United States as children.
New cancer therapy from Yibin Kang's lab holds potential to switch off major cancer types without side effects .
In mice and in human tissue, a new compound discovered at Princeton disables a key gene that’s implicated in breast, prostate, liver, lung, colon and other cancers.
Coronavirus researcher Cameron Myhrvold is using 'spectacular' new technologies to seek and destroy viral pathogens .
One is like a paper shredder. "You feed in specific things that you want to get destroyed, and then boom, they get thrashed.”
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our 20th president in 2013. The trustees are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance.
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid