Employee obituaries: January 2020 .
An updated list of University employee obituaries, as of January 2020.
Employee retirements: January 2020 .
An updated list of University employee retirements, as of January 2020.
Colomina receives Ada Louise Huxtable Prize for Contribution to Architecture .
Beatriz Colomina, the Howard Crosby Butler Professor of the History of Architecture and co-director of the Program in Media and Modernity, has been awarded the 2020 Ada Louise Huxtable Prize for Contribution to Architecture from the W Awards.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our 20th president in 2013. The trustees are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance.
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid