Nearly 25,000 alumni and guests are expected to return to Princeton University from Thursday through Sunday, May 30 to June 2, for Reunions 2019.
Highlights will include:
- The P-rade throughout campus beginning at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 1;
- Alumni-faculty forums and department open houses Friday, May 31, and Saturday, June 1;
- Performances throughout the weekend by student groups including eXpressions, Fuzzy Dice, Kindred Spirit, Koleinu, Princeton Nassoons, Old NasSoul, Princeton University Ballet, Princeton Triangle Club, Quipfire!, Theatre Intime, Princeton Katzenjammers and diSiac;
- Exhibits in Firestone Library, Frist Campus Center, Lewis Center for the Arts, Louis A. Simpson International Building (A Level), Mudd Library and Princeton University Art Museum; and
- The University Orchestra lawn concert at 8 p.m. and fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Saturday, June 1, on Finney and Campbell fields. Fireworks will be simulcast behind Nassau Hall on Cannon Green.
Alumni should visit the Reunions 2019 website for the full schedule of events, information about wristband registration and registration hours and locations for this year. Events information also is available through the Princeton University Events App, which can be downloaded through the iOS App Store or Google Play.
All alumni and their guests, as well as members of the University community, will be required to have wristbands for entry to all Reunions headquarters sites for evening entertainment and for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Wristbands are not required for attending lectures or performances, watching the P-rade, or attending the concert and fireworks.
Faculty and staff may register for wristbands for themselves and one additional guest (21 years or older) in person. Reunions wristbands are $65 per person. A University ID and valid driver’s license with photo or valid passport is required for pick-up. The pick-up schedule is as follows:
• Noon to midnight, Thursday, May 30, Frist Campus Center Multipurpose Room
• Noon, Friday, May 31, to 1 a.m. Saturday, June 1, Frist Campus Center Multipurpose Room
• 9 a.m. to midnight, Saturday, June 1, Baker Rink Tent
In an effort to support sustainability at Reunions, alumni are encouraged to bring reusable items such as water bottles, mugs, utensils and plates. Visitors staying in dorm rooms can participate in the Bring Your Own Linens program, which helps to cut down on water usage. A housing credit is available for alumni and guests who bring their own sheets and towels.