Nearly 25,000 alumni, family, guests, faculty and staff, and the Class of 2023 are expected to attend Reunions 2023, Thursday through Sunday, May 25-28.
- The P-rade throughout campus beginning at 2 p.m. Saturday, May 27;
- Alumni-Faculty Forums and departmental events continue through Saturday, May 27;
- Performances throughout the weekend by student groups including Fuzzy Dice, Koleinu, Princeton Nassoons, Old NasSoul, Roaring 20, Tigerlilies, Wildcats, Princeton University Ballet, Princeton Triangle Club, Princeton Katzenjammers, diSiac, Shere Khan, Tigressions and Footnotes;
- Exhibits in Firestone Library, Mudd Library, Stokes Library, Art@Bainbridge, Art on Hulfish, Maclean House, and Bernstein Gallery in Robertson Hall; and
- The University Orchestra concert at 8 p.m. and fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Saturday, May 27, at Princeton Stadium.
Alumni should visit the Reunions 2023 website for the full schedule of events, for registration information — pre-registration is required before arriving on campus — for check-in locations to pick up wristbands, and for parking and transportation information. Events information also is available for Reunions registrants through the Princeton University Events App, which can be downloaded through the iOS App Store and Google Play.
The COVID-19 Vaccine Policy that was in place for last year's Reunions is no longer in effect. The University is no longer requiring vaccines for either the University community or visitors.
Faculty and staff may register for Reunions for themselves and one additional guest (21 years or older). Reunions wristbands cost $65 per person. A University ID and valid driver’s license with photo or valid passport is required for pick-up. Faculty/staff wristbands do not guarantee access to all headquarters sites as certain sites may be closed for private class events or overcrowding at various times throughout the weekend. The pick-up schedule is as follows:
- Noon to midnight, Thursday, May 25, Baker Tent
- 10 a.m., Friday, May 26, to 12 a.m. Saturday, May 27, Baker Tent
- 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday, May 27, Baker Tent
To support sustainability at Reunions, alumni are encouraged to bring reusable water bottles and recycle, when possible. Earth Cups will be available at most headquarter sites. These sustainable, clear cups are microplastics-free, biodegradable and BPI-certified, and require less energy to produce. Please be sure to follow instructions closely for their disposal.