Faculty members submit resignations
June 30, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Five faculty members have submitted their resignations, effective July 1.
- Mung Chiang, professor of electrical engineering, to accept a position at Purdue University.
- James Alexander Dun, assistant professor of history, to accept a research position at Princeton.
- Mikhail Golosov, Chemical Bank Chairman's Professor of Economics, to accept a position at the University of Chicago.
- Joowon Suh, senior lecturer in East Asian studies, to accept a position at Columbia University.
- Nicholas Turk-Browne, professor of psychology, to accept a position at Yale University.