Alumni returning for Reunions 2022 this Thursday through Sunday
Nearly 25,000 alumni and guests are expected to return to Princeton University from Thursday through Sunday, May 19-22, for Reunions 2022.
This year's Reunions will be the first to be held in-person on campus since 2019. Highlights include:
- The P-rade throughout campus beginning at 2 p.m. Saturday, May 21;
- Alumni-Faculty Forums and departmental events Friday and Saturday, May 20 and 21;
- Performances throughout the weekend by student groups including Fuzzy Dice, Koleinu, Princeton Nassoons, Old NasSoul, Roaring 20, Tigerlilies, Wildcats, Princeton University Ballet, Princeton Triangle Club, Quipfire!, Theatre Intime, Princeton Katzenjammers, diSiac, Shere Khan, Tigressions and Footnotes;
- Exhibits in Firestone Library, Mudd Library, Stokes Library, Art@Bainbridge, Art on Hulfish, Maclean House, and Bernstein Gallery in Robertson Hall; and
- The University Orchestra lawn concert at 8 p.m. and fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Saturday, May 21, at Princeton Stadium.
Alumni should visit the Reunions 2022 website for the full schedule of events, for registration information — pre-registration is required this year before arriving on campus — for check-in locations to pick up wristbands, and for parking and transportation information. Events information also is available for Reunions registrants through the Princeton University Events App, which can be downloaded through the iOS App Store and Google Play after May 18.
All attendees are encouraged to take a COVID-19 test and receive a negative result prior to arriving to campus (PCR within 72 hours or rapid antigen within 8 hours). They should not attend Reunions if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days. Read more about the University Visitor Policy for Reunions.
Faculty and staff may register for Reunions for themselves and one additional guest (21 years or older). Reunions wristbands cost $65 per person. A University ID and valid driver’s license with photo or valid passport is required for pick-up. Before picking up a wristband, faculty and staff will need to register and complete an attestation for themselves and their guest. Faculty/staff wristbands do not guarantee access to all headquarters sites as certain sites may be closed for private class events or overcrowding at various times throughout the weekend. The pick-up schedule is as follows:
• Noon to midnight, Thursday, May 19, Baker Tent
• 10 a.m., Friday, May 20, to 12 a.m. Saturday, May 21, Baker Tent
• 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday, May 21, Baker Tent
To support sustainability at Reunions, alumni are encouraged to bring reusable water bottles and recycle, when possible. The University is also introducing Earth Cups during Reunions in the headquarter sites, replacing the plastic #5 logo cups traditionally used at Reunions. These sustainable, clear cups are microplastics-free, biodegradable and BPI-certified, and require less energy to produce.
Engage in Princeton Reunions social media by using the hashtag #PrincetonReunions. Also watch Princeton Reunions unfold on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.