Faculty chosen for endowed professorships
Oct. 8, 2014 10:15 a.m.
Six faculty members have been named to endowed professorships. They are:
- Jeremy Adelman, the Henry Charles Lea Professor of History, effective July 1.
- Curtis Callan Jr., the Thomas D. Jones Professor of Mathematical Physics, effective July 1.
- Amaney Jamal, the Edwards S. Sanford Professor of Politics, effective July 1.
- Lyman Page Jr., the Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics, effective Sept. 1.
- Suzanne Staggs, the Henry DeWolf Smyth Professor of Physics, effective Sept. 1.
- John Storey, the William R. Harman '63 and Mary-Love Harman Professor in Genomics, effective July 1.