Alumni return for Reunions 2017
Nearly 26,000 alumni and guests are expected to return to Princeton University from Thursday through Sunday, June 1-4, for Reunions 2017.
Highlights will include:
- The P-rade throughout campus beginning at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 3;
- Alumni-faculty forums and department open houses Friday and Saturday, June 2 and June 3;
- Performances throughout the weekend by student groups such as eXpressions, Fuzzy Dice, Kindred Spirit, Koleinu, Nassoons, OldNasSoul, Princeton University Ballet, Princeton Triangle Club, Quipfire!, Theatre Intime and more;
- Exhibits in Firestone Library, Frist Campus Center; Lewis Center for the Arts, 185 Nassau St.; Office of International Programs; Mudd Library; Princeton University Art Museum; Robertson Hall; and other locations; and
- The University Orchestra lawn concert at 8 p.m. and fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Saturday, June 3, on Finney and Campbell fields.
All alumni and their guests, as well as members of the University community, will be required to have wristbands for entry to all Reunions headquarters sites for evening entertainment as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Wristbands are not required for attending lectures or performances, watching the P-rade, or attending the concert and fireworks.
Faculty and staff may register for wristbands for themselves and one additional guest (21 years or older) in person at Frist Campus Center Multipurpose Room from Thursday through Saturday, June 1-3. Reunions wristbands are $65 per person. Note: Online registration is no longer offered. A University ID and valid driver's license with photo or valid passport will be required for pick-up. The pick-up schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, June 1, noon to midnight
- Friday, June 2, noon to midnight
- Saturday, June 3, 5 p.m. to midnight