Alumni will return to campus for Reunions 2014
Posted May 20, 2014; 11:11 a.m.
Nearly 25,000 Princeton University alumni, family and friends are expected on campus Thursday through Sunday, May 29-June 1, for Reunions 2014.
Highlights will include:
- The P-rade throughout campus beginning at 2 p.m. May 31;
- A conversation with President Christopher L. Eisgruber at 10:30 a.m. May 31 in Richardson Auditorium;
- Alumni-faculty forums and department open houses May 29 through May 31;
- Evening performances by student groups such as the Triangle Club, Fuzzy Dice Improv Comedy, Princeton Shakespeare Company, the Princeton University Players and diSiac dance ensemble May 29 through May 31; and
- the University Orchestra's lawn concert at 8 p.m. May 31 on Finney and Campbell fields, followed by fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
All alumni and University representatives again will be required to have wristbands for entry to all Reunions headquarters sites for evening entertainment as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Wristbands are not required for alumni attending lectures or performances, watching the P-rade, or attending the concert and fireworks.
Alumni should visit the Reunions 2014 website for information about changes to registration and wristband pick-up locations for this year.
Faculty and staff members may register for a wristband for themselves and one additional guest. The wristbands are not transferable, and applicants and guests must be 21 or older. The cost for a wristband is $40 per person through Tuesday, May 27, and $60 per person starting Wednesday, May 28.
Information about how faculty and staff may register for a wristband and pick up wristbands in East Pyne, Room 111, May 28 through May 31, is available on the Reunions 2014 website.
Attendees also can access event schedules and other key content via the Reunions 2014 website and the Reunions Mobile website for mobile devices, as well as call 609-258-1900 or email email@example.com.